Skip to main content

Bio Fb Status Attitude

Looking for some Cool Fb status to post in your bio to impress girls and your friends? Well I've made a collection for best bio Hindi status to add on your fb and whatsapp status. I hope you'll like this collection and don't forget to comment down.

Bio Fb Status Attitude


Hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off?

I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel.

I’m a bad girl, you ain’t used to that.

Shout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me.

I am who you couldn’t even dare to be.

In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.

Just love me the way I am!

Good news is I’m smiling. The bad news is it’s the kind of smile that people should fear.

People say, you can’t live without love… I think oxygen is more important.

तुझे क्या लगा की
तू छोड़ के चली जाएगी
तो मै #Mar जाऊंगा
#Ghanta लड़की है तू
कोइ #Oxygen नहीी…..

##..तू #नही तो कोइ #गम नही……
#..मेरे #पीछे भी #लड़कियों की #लाइन कम नही…..

हर कहानी का एक किंग होता हैं,
ओर हर किंग की एक कहानी।

जलने लगा हैं जमाना सारा,
क्योंकि चलने लगा हैं नाम हमारा।

Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!

Don’t Play With Me! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You.

अपनी To एक हि पेहचान है.
हस्ता चेहरा शराबी आंखे नवाबी शान
Aur दोस्तो Ke लिये JAAN

हम दुश्मनों को भी बड़ी
शानदार सज़ा देते हैं, हाथ
नहीं उठाते बस नज़रों से गिरा देते हैं।

Hearts get hurt. They broke. They get fixed and the cycle gets repeated.

Loneliness is another fear that will never let me down.

ᴍᴇʀɪ ᴇᴋ ᴋʜᴀsɪʏᴀᴛ ʜᴀɪ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴍᴀᴀʀᴛᴀ ᴋᴀᴍ ʜᴜɴ ᴀᴜʀ ɢʜᴀsᴇᴇᴛᴛᴀ ᴢᴀʏᴀᴅᴀ ʜᴜɴ

ᴜs ᴅɪɴ ʙʜɪ ᴋᴀʜᴀ ᴛʜᴀ ᴀᴜʀ ᴀᴀᴊ ʙʜɪ ᴘʜɪʀ ᴋᴀʜᴛᴇ ʜᴀɪ sɪʀғ ᴜᴍᴀʀ ʜɪ ᴄʜᴏᴛɪ ʜᴀɪ ʟᴇᴋɪɴ ᴊᴀᴊʙᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴋᴏ ᴍᴜᴛʜɪ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴋᴀʀɴᴇ ᴋᴀ ʀᴀᴋʜᴛᴇ ʜᴀɪ

Comments

  1. If you want to read the Best Quotes, Attitude Status Shayari,Liners and Poetry and want to share some Beautiful and Lovely words with your friends then we are providing Latest Collection of Quotes,Shayari,Liners and Poetry in Quoted Text - A Bucket Full of Words ."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the informative post about. I have learned many new information from your post. it is really helpful. So i suggest you that Satta King check if it is useful for you.
    If You want to play online Satta king game. Visit now Sattaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Looks so good on your nails!!!! I wish I could see this beauty on my nails someday....

    Read More:- Sattaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose that is an informative claim and it's far rather beneficial and knowledgeable. consequently, i might finally to thank you for the undertakings that you have made in writing this text. all of the content is truly adeptly-researched. thanks...
    If Want Play online Satta King Game Click Satta King :-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you’re this post while searching for some related information on blog search. It’s a good post. Keep update the information.

    Satta King
    Sattaking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Fb Status For Friends

It's summer time, that's why you looking for cool status ?? budbak these cool status won't help you to make your body feel cool but yeah if you have attitude then these fb status messages sure'll make you cool in front of your friends. I have posted here Cool Hindi status to post on fb with friends, I hope you'll enjoy our collection and don't forget to comment down.