Skip to main content

Best Fb Status For Boys

If you're Looking for Popular Boys FB status then you're at right place, here we've posted lots of Fb status for boys, i hope you'll like our collection and don't forget to comment down.

Best Fb Status For Boys


Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.

चर्चाओं में रहने का हमें कोई शौक नहीं,
हमारी हर बात के चर्चे है तो हम क्या करें..!

I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.

बाप के सामने अय्याशी, और हमारे सामने बदमाशी, बेटा, भूल कर भी मत करियो.

रूठा हुआ Hai हम Se इस बात Par ज़माना,
शामिल Nahi है हमारी फ़ितरत Me सर झुकाना..

The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.

I’M Poor. I Can’T Pay Attention In Class Room.

Every problem comes with some solution… If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!

Follow your heart but don’t be stupid.

पगली 👩 तू क्या तेरी_सहेली 👭भी,
हमारी PHOTO 👦
देखकर 👀 Confuse 😌हो जाती_हैं ☝ की,
पहले_Like 👍�करू या_Save👌

My attitude is like a mirror, only reflects what’s presented in front of me.

तेरे ‪#‎पापा से कह दे कभी हमारा इलाक़ा घुमकर देखे,
सिर्फ ‪#‎नाम ही काफ़ी है उनके ‪#‎जमाई का ।

Jo लड़कियाँ चोरी-चोरी पोस्ट पढ़ती Hai
Unhe बता दूँ kI
पोस्ट Par कमेंट में Kuchh बोल भी Diya करो
मैं Tumhaara जेठ Nahi लगता हूँ 😃

The real reason women live longer than men because they don’t have to live with women.

Nobody Move. I Just Lost My Mind.

Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bio Fb Status Attitude

Looking for some Cool Fb status to post in your bio to impress girls and your friends? Well I've made a collection for best bio Hindi status to add on your fb and whatsapp status. I hope you'll like this collection and don't forget to comment down.

Cool Fb Status For Friends

It's summer time, that's why you looking for cool status ?? budbak these cool status won't help you to make your body feel cool but yeah if you have attitude then these fb status messages sure'll make you cool in front of your friends. I have posted here Cool Hindi status to post on fb with friends, I hope you'll enjoy our collection and don't forget to comment down.