Skip to main content

Funny Fb Status In English

Are you here for Funny FB Status?? Are you Sure?? Well your face look like sick potato but it's our duty to help others and try to provide them what they wanted :p lol hehe, here we have made a collection for FB English status which you can share with your friends, i hope you'll like our collection and don't forget to comment down.

Funny Fb Status In English


Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up…

When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.

Men have feelings Too, For Example, Feeling Hungry..

It’s cool to be different and just be who you are and shock people in a good way.

Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.

Be Strong I Whispered To My Wifi Signal.

Khatarnaak Whatsapp Status Ever… Can’t talk, wife around

I Can’T Taste My Lips. Could You Do It For Me ?

I’m cool but global warming made me vry hot

Second chances are for losers, either we do it in first place or leave it for others.

Without ME, it’s just AWESO.

Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.

My teacher today gave 45 minute speech about not wasting time.

I Will Slap You So Hard That Even Google Won’T Able To Find You.

Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

I’m authentically an alright kind of person, everything to me is good or bad… just all is well!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.. I ll train you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bio Fb Status Attitude

Looking for some Cool Fb status to post in your bio to impress girls and your friends? Well I've made a collection for best bio Hindi status to add on your fb and whatsapp status. I hope you'll like this collection and don't forget to comment down.

Cool Fb Status For Friends

It's summer time, that's why you looking for cool status ?? budbak these cool status won't help you to make your body feel cool but yeah if you have attitude then these fb status messages sure'll make you cool in front of your friends. I have posted here Cool Hindi status to post on fb with friends, I hope you'll enjoy our collection and don't forget to comment down.